Buy wine Habla de la Tierra
Habla de la Tierra is the gateway to the world speaks, a wine which has sought to maintain the philosophy of the winery, putting within reach of tighter pocket, however, you want to enjoy a special treat for each day. Made from the Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon, aged 4 months in barrels.
|3||3%||Up to €0.65|
|6||5%||Up to €2.17|
Wine Habla de la Tierra:
- Wine Tasting Notes:
Colour: Clean and bright, with severe tear, deep maroon cherry with violet edges characteristic of the wines of the winery.
Nose: The nose is very bold with aromas of tomato leaf, anise and chamomile flower from the land where the grapes ripen. The scent of latex reminds fig leaf sprouting of the fig tree: sweet and bitter.
Taste: The palate is fresh and sparkling, it evokes the sensation of eating a raspberry, leaving a fresh fruit aftertaste that makes you want to have it back in your mouth.
- Wine region: Extremadura (Spain)
- Producer: Habla
- Grapes: Tempranillo y Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ratings / Awards:
2011: Guía Peñín : 84
- Vino de la Tierra de Extremadura
- Tempranillo y Cabernet Franc
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- The viticulture that is carried out for the elaboration of this wine is ecological, without use of pesticides nor herbicides. Manual selection of grapes. The entire fermentation process takes place in stainless steel tanks with a maximum of 5,000 liters of capacity, which are wider than high, which favors the concentration of color in the must and optimizes the qualities of the grapes during their maceration along the entire surface , In which the skins are in permanent contact with the must. Aging for 4 months in French oak barrels.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Vineyard classified in 68 different plots that follow an individualized treatment. Young vineyards, planted in 1999 (15 years). Slaty soil, not very fertile. Earth with low humidity and surviving strong contrasting terms between day and night typical of the area.
- Wine Type
- 4 meses
- Bodegas Habla
- Wine Region
- Trujillo (Cáceres)
- Clean and bright, with an intense tear, intense cherry garnet with violet rim characteristic of all the wines of the winery.
- To the nose is very daring, with aromas of tomato leaf, anise and chamomile flower from the land where the grapes ripen. The scent of fig remembers the latex that springs from the leaf of the fig tree: between sweet and bitter.
- In the mouth it is fresh and sparkling, evokes the feeling of being eaten a pomegranate, leaving a fresh fruit aftertaste that makes you want to have it back in your mouth.
- Food Pairing
- Baked fatty fish, homemade stews, grilled red meats, cured cheeses, ham or Iberian sausages and Italian pasta.
Bodegas Habla is a young winery in Extremadura but also a valuable project for research and development (R & D) in the service of viticulture and winemaking.
Civantos and Juan José Tirado, winery owners, have invested in the most advanced techniques and the latest technology, and has surrounded himself with great experts when developing their wines, unique and unrepeatable each vintage wine marketed under a same brand, Speech, and identified with an original design for a number ". nature creates unique works so Speaks has its own number" For every year.
This business venture conquistadores landed on land, particularly in those of Francisco Pizarro, where they found that the soil had found what they were looking around, slate soil infertile.
An acidic soil of low humidity and large temperature contrasts between day and night, with a specific microclimate for the highest expression of each of the varieties planted.
The varieties chosen were Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Petit Verdot. These are varieties that express the character traits of this terroir at its best: Tempranillo is the voluptuousness; Cabernet Sauvignon, character; Syrah is the exuberance and Petit Verdot depth.
The vineyard is divided into 64 plots whose parameters have values and what actions perfectly homogeneous which allows optimal and individualized treatment.
Perform scientific analysis of soil and climatic characteristics, with techniques such as remote sensing or infrared photography, to take into account when developing a wine.
Such is the detail in each plot wineries Talk is maintained specifically and individually by an expert grower.
Manufacture of wines:
The newly harvested grapes are selected by hand, one by one. Only during this process, more than 25% of what is collected discarded.
All movement of the grapes is done by gravity to preserve its optimum face to maceration. The grapes arrive intact deposits at a constant temperature of 6 ° C.
Each plot has a correspondence with a deposit, where the grapes are macerated according to their own specific needs and also different breeding French oak barrels.
While in the beginning they had the collaboration of young winemaker Gonzalo Madrid Iturriaga, formed in Montpellier, the technical manager of the winery is today Mercedes Suárez.