Buy wine Emilio Moro
Emilio Moro is a Tinta Fina (Tempranillo) single-varietal made by Bodega Emilio Moro in the D.O. Ribera del Duero using the traditional winemaking process. The grapes come from a thorough selections of vineyards between 15 and 25 years old.
|3||3%||Up to €1.67|
|6||5%||Up to €5.55|
Wine Emilio Moro:
- Tasting Report:
Sight: Good and intense tangy cherry color, with purplish reflections. A high dress, very thick, clean and very bright. Fine and elegant tears slightly tinted.
Smell: Good intensity, clean and fragrant. The fresh red fruit aromas blend with spicy and lactic touches. When opened, one discovers the most ripe fruit, the most expressive and the blackest with toasted notes. The spicy and lactic aromas increase in intensity, underlining touches of cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon and roasted aromas.
Taste: In the mouth, red wine is intense and very tasty. It has a good structure, smooth and creamy, with a good fruity load, and full of toasted notes. Very good acidity and fleshy, ripe tannins. A long and persistent end. It is a wine with character, which is powerful, and very recommendable.
Emilio Moro is a monovarietal from Tinta Fina (Tempranillo) developed by the Emilio Moro winery in the D.O. Ribera del Duero, following a traditional process of elaboration.
The grapes come from a careful selection of vines which are between 15 and 25 years old. After a maceration with skins for 15 days, Emilio Moro is aged in French and American oak barrels for 12 months.
Emilio Moro is the flagship of the production of this cellar. A beautiful wine from the Ribera del Duero creamy and fresh, with lots of fruit.
D.O.: Ribera del Duero (Spain)
Producer: Emilio Moro
Variety of Grapes: Tempranillo
- 2006: Guía Peñín: 89 / Robert Parker: 92 / Wine Spectator: 91
- 2007: Guía Peñín: 91 / Wine Spectator: 90
- 2008: Guía Peñín: 91 / Robert Parker: 90
- 2009: Guía Peñín: 93 / Robert Parker: 88
- 2010: Guía Peñín: 93
- 2011: Guía Peñín: 90 / Robert Parker: 92
- Ribera del Duero
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- After macerating with its skins for 15 days, Emilio Moro ages in French and American oak barrels for 12 months. Emilio Moro is the winery's flagship wine. A magnificent Ribera del Duero wine, creamy and fresh with lots of fruit.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Emilio Moro is a Tinta Fina (Tempranillo) single-varietal made by Bodega Emilio Moro in the D.O. Ribera del Duero using the traditional winemaking process. The grapes come from a thorough selections of vineyards between 15 and 25 years old.
- Wine Type
- 12 meses
- Bodegas Emilio Moro
- Wine Region
- Pesquera del Duero (Valladolid)
- 14,5 %
- Beautiful and intense cherry red colour with violet edges. High robe, very covered. Clean and very bright. Fine and elegant slightly tinted tears show on the glass.
- Good intensity, clean and fragrant. Aromas of fresh red fruit prevail mixed with lactic and spicy touches. Once opened out, more fruit appears, this time more ripe, more expressive and mainly black, along with some toasted notes. The lactic and spicy aromas grow in intensity, with nuances of cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon appearing along with roasted notes.
- In the mouth, this red wine is intense and very tasty. It shows a good structure and is silky on the palate with a high concentration of fruit, full of creaminess and toasted hints. Very good acidity and fleshy and ripe tannins. Long and persistent finish. A powerful wine with character, very recommendable.
- Food Pairing
- Cordero asado, carnes rojas a la parrilla, caza de pelo, quesos curados.
Vino Emilio Moro