Buy Protos Gran Reserva wine
Made only in excellent vintages, Protos Gran Reserva is a 100% Tempranillo with 5 years of aging (2 in French and American oak barrels and 3 more refining in the bottle). Expressive and powerful on the nose, complex, elegant, with notes of roasted coffee, dark chocolate and candied fruit. In the mouth it is creamy, spicy and with a long and silky finish. An indisputable wine.
One of the most international of all our wineries, and this is the Gran Reserva that bears his name. Flagship at the height of such an important mission, it fulfills vintage after vintage in which it can be created (it is only created in exceptional vintages), with all the quality that can be demanded of a wine of this level.
You'll like...its aroma of caramelised fruit.>An extra...its prizes, such as the Gold Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles.
Did you know that... the greatness of this wine comes, among many other things, from the 60-year-old vineyards.
- Ribera del Duero
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Elaborado con uva 100% Tinta del País (Tempranillo). Crianza 24 meses en barrica de roble francés (1/3), y otros 36 en su propia botella.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Viñedos con más de 80 años.
- Wine Type
- 24 meses
- Tim Atkim
- Bodegas Protos
- Wine Region
- Peñafiel (Valladolid)
- Color cereza granate bien cubierto.
- Elegante, fino e intenso, con notas de cacao, tostados, regaliz y recuerdos minerales.
- Potente y elegante, con buena concentración y peso frutal. Redondo, equilibrado, largo y persistente.