Buy wine Flor de Vetus Verdejo
Flor de Vetus Verdejo is made of a selection of micro-vineyards of old vineyard in the westernmost area of the D.O. Rueda (Segovia) at a height that is around 900 meters above sea level, which gives it freshness and character, the main features of the personality of this wine.
|3||3%||Up to €0.58|
|6||5%||Up to €1.95|
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Manual harvesting carried out in the last week of August. Cleaned and squeezed, alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Clarified and stabilized by cold.
- Bodegas Vetus
- Wine Region
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Micro-plots in the westernmost part of the denomination, in the surroundings of Segovia. With North-South orientation and between 810 and 930 meters above sea level. Very sandy soil. Continental weather.
- Bright yellow, bright with greenish tones.
- High aromatic intensity and great fruity expressivity. Remember tropical fruits with notes of citrus and minerals.
- Fresh and pleasant step by mouth and persistent end.
- Food Pairing
- It is a wine suitable for appetizers or accompanying dishes based on fish, seafood, pasta, rice and white meats. Also for all types of smoked, soft cheeses and mountain ham.