Enate Gewürztraminer is a white wine made 100% with the variety Gewürztraminer. The Gewürztraminer, a masterpiece of Alsatian viticulture, is a wine that, perfectly adapted in our vineyards of Enate, exhibits what its name already indicates: a marked spicy character.
|3||3%||Up to €0.92|
|6||5%||Up to €3.07|
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- The grapes arrive in the cellar and are lightly crushed before being placed in a pneumatic press, where they are kept for five hours in skin maceration (in contact with the skins). After the solid wastes are removed by natural decantation at 8 ºC, the cleaned must fermentates, under the action of selected yeasts to stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (15 ºC). Clarified and stabilized.
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Surface 40 hectares. Ages between 25 and 35 years.
- Color pajizo brillante.
- Su abanico aromático es amplio y exuberante, lleno de matices amielados y florales.
- En boca es untuoso y aterciopelado, destacando elegantes aromas de rosas y especias que desembocan en un final sedoso y envolvente.
- Food Pairing
- It is ideal as an aperitif and also harmonizes with strong cheeses, fruit salads and exotic dishes.