It comes from two cultivated areas with different philosophies: the Syrah (of French origin) of the valley of Cregenzán and the Shiraz (of Australian origin) of the hill of Alcanetos. A red of fleshy palate, with noble and velvety tannins. In the nose it displays a suggestive aromatic fan of red fruits and flowers on a background of vanilla.
|3||3%||Up to €1.88|
|6||5%||Up to €6.27|
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Grape juice ferments at 26 ° C in small stainless steel tanks. The wine is discovered in a new European and American oak barrels for malolactic fermentation. Breeding 16 months in European and American oak barrels, then tuned in a natural way in the tank until bottled.
- Syrah y Shiraz
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- The Syrah variety comes from the vineyards of Cregenzán and the variety Shiraz comes from the Valley of Alcanetos. This wine encases in the bottle the authentic flavor of Enate's land.
- Wine Type
- 16 meses
- Cherry red color, very covered.
- Parade inside your mouth of red fruits, blue flowers and olives, on a background of lactic and advanced shades.
- Palate voluptuous, with noble and velvety tannins. Very persistent.
- Food Pairing
- Hunted meat, stews and smoked.