This wine appears from fusion of the best Cabernets from the vineyards of Enate. Its serious and Atlantic touch is combined with its Mediterranean, greedy and flattering character to corroborate that Somontano shelters great and elegant Cabernets. The 2010 vintage was awarded with two gold medals at the Concours Mondial Bruxelles and at the Mundus Vini in Germany.
|3||3%||Up to €2.24|
|6||5%||Up to €7.47|
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Breeding 18 months in new cask.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Varieties of Cabernet Sauvignon from a selection of vineyards on the farms of Enate: Salas Bajas and Alcanetos.
- Wine Type
- 18 meses
- Enate Winecellar
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Best Cabernet of Spain and 7th in the world.
- Cherry color, garnet rim.
- Aroma ripe fruit, spicy, oak creamy, roasted, complex, balsamic.
- Palate powerful, tasty, roasted, ripe tannins, balanced.
- Food Pairing
- Game meat, stews and smoked foods.