Enate Tapas Tempranillo is a spanish red wine from the D.O. Somontano produced by Enate, whose wineyards are in Alto Aragón. This coupage is predominantly Tempranillo, however, there also are small percentages of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
|3||3%||Up to €0.41|
|6||5%||Up to €1.35|
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- After the grape harvest and the transportation of the grapes to the winery, Enate Tapas Tempranillo is vinified and fermented alcoholically in stainless steel tanks at 24º temperature.
- Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon y Merlot.
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- This coupage is, predominantly, Tempranillo, although there also are small percentages of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- Intense ruby red with violet hues. Clean and bright.
- Abundant aromas of fresh fruit and floral touches. Creamy and lactic hints.
- Fresh and light, smooth and expressive fruit travel along the mouth. It has a good acidity with a bitter and persistent end.
- Food Pairing
- Appetizer, pasta with meat sauce, pasta with fish sauce, vegetables, sausages, grilled chicken, grilled red meats, fried eggs with ham or spanish ham.