Enate Chardonnay 234 has a modern and international focus. Enate was looking for incorporating another Chardonnay into its repertoire, this time with a strong varietal seal and the imprint of its "terroir", without the exuberance that the barrel delivers, but with the fineness and elegance of a low temperature fermentation.
|3||3%||Up to €1.46|
|6||5%||Up to €4.88|
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Enate practices an agriculture that is totally respectful with the environment.Enate Chardonnay 234 makes a traditional winemaking and spends 6 months in the bottle before release to the market.
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Vineyard at an altitude close to 500 meters, with east-west orientation, protected from the cold spring and always ventilated by the breezes that come down from the Pyrenees and drive away the Botrytis of those lands. Vine with ages between 25 and 35 year
- Pale yellow color with glaucous reflections.
- Complex and intense varietal green apple aroma, ripe peach, fennel and exotic fruits (guava, passion fruit), on a discreet mineral background.
- Large palate, oily, with a clean and fresh going-through thanks to its sustained acidity. Slightly syrupy aftertaste.
- Food Pairing
- Pasta, fish, seafood and white meats.