The Enate Rosado is a rosé wine made only with the Cabernet Sauvignon obtained from its vineyards. It is kept in maceration with the skins until the bleeding to obtain its color. It is a wine with soul of white and body of red and it has been designed to play and to win, according to impresses of the own elaborador.
|3||3%||Up to €0.76|
|6||5%||Up to €2.55|
The 2021 vintage has been characterized by mild temperatures in the period from January to October and by little rainfall, barely 260 mm. Weather conditions that have favored a more rewarding vineyard cultivation, with hardly any phytosanitary treatments. The first part of the winter was very cold and dry, which was very beneficial for the correct healing of the pruning wounds. The second part of winter was marked by the Filomena storm, which left significant snowfalls in the Somontano, with the consequent accumulation of water reserves in the subsoil. Luckily, the Somontano did not experience the negative effect of extremely low temperatures that this storm brought with it in other areas. Spring greeted us with warmer temperatures than usual and hardly any rain, which translated into earlier plant budding. However, a colder period soon followed, causing a vegetative shutdown. The "cold wave" that ended in many European appellations with serious spring frosts passed by Somontano. Veraison began in mid-July.
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- The grapes, harvested in perfect sanitary condition and optimum maturity, are kept in maceration with the skins until the bleeding of the rosé must. Once the solid waste is removed, by means of static deflocation at 8ºC, the cleaned must ferment under the action of yeasts selected from the genus Saccharomyces cerevisiae to stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (16ºC). After fermentation, the wine is clarified with bentonite and stabilized at -5°C to remove excess potassium bitartrate. This wine does not perform barrel aging.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Vineyards located at an altitude of between 550 and 600 meters above sea level. Franco-sandy soil. Cold winters and hot summers with abrupt changes in temperature in late spring and fall.
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Intense nose, very fruity, with aromas of red fruits (blueberry, raspberry, cherry, etc.).
- The mouth has a fleshy and full attack. Its balanced acidity makes it an agile and lively wine. Its evolution in the mouth is magnificent, with a long and tasty aftertaste in which the varietal aromas stand out.
- Food Pairing
- It emphasizes dishes like pastas, poultry meat in redcurrant sauce and souffles.