The Parenting Bond
The project of this winery was born with the aim of producing great wines of limited production in La Mancha, the Spanish wine region par excellence. This Manchego Tempranillo is very fresh and has been aged in American oak barrels, the favorite of Alejandro Fernández's cellars. It is a tasty broth with a good structure.
El Vínculo Crianza is the personal commitment of the youngest of Alejandro Fernández's daughters, Eva María, the winery's oenologist. A Tempranillo from La Mancha that presents great freshness and has been aged in American oak barrels, the favorite of the Fernández Rivera family. A careful edition, a reflection of the sensitivity of the oenologist called to star in the generational change in the winery. El Vínculo is one of the 4 wineries of Grupo Pesquera. The Pesquera Group is the wine legacy left to us by Alejandro Fernández, a reference winemaker in Ribera del Duero for 4 decades, and still at the helm of the winery and supervising his vineyards on a daily basis, at more than 80 years of age. The El Vínculo winery is located in a typical La Mancha construction converted into a modern winery in 1999. It has old Tempranillo vineyards, one of the best estates in the area, thus being able to produce great limited production wines, becoming a great reference in this area. El Vínculo Crianza is a red wine made with Tempranillo from vineyards located at an altitude of 700 meters on soils that are a mixture of clay and sand. Once the grapes are harvested manually, they are transferred to the winery and destemmed before being vatted in stainless steel tanks, where they undergo maceration and alcoholic fermentation. Once finished, the wine spends 18 months in American oak barrels and rests for another six months in the bottle before being released on the market.
- La Mancha
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Aged for 16-18 months in American oak barrels.Then it rests for 6 months in the bottle.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- The excellent and old strains of Tempranillo, perfectly acclimated to the local conditions, and a rigorous selection and control of its performance, are the keys of this great wine. La Mancha is gaining prestige gradually thanks to wines like this, coming from a modern winery designed exclusively to produce limited quantities of excellent quality wine.
- Wine Type
- 24 meses
- Bodegas El Vínculo
- Wine Region
- Campo de Criptana (Ciudad Real)
- Ripe cherry red color with intense garnet rims.
- In the nose it is elegant and complex with a great diversity of nuances. The first aromatic series correspond to spicy notes (anise and vanilla) followed by balsamic scents and Mediterranean underwood (retama and jara). Later the notes of black fruits (blackberries and blueberries) are made patent. It finishes with subtle smoky notes and fine woods (cedar).
- In the mouth it is tasty, juicy and with a good structure. Excellent and ripe tannins that give it a round and expressive step. Great gustatory complexity, emphasizing the fruit fraction excellently assembled with balsamic and smoked nuances.
- Food Pairing