Buy wine Finca Antigua Reserva 2010
A wine product of different varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah. Creamy and structured. Bright red cherry color with a high aromatic intensity. Note of fresh mint, thyme and eucalyptus leaf well integrated with the aging wood.
|3||3%||Up to €1.06|
|6||5%||Up to €3.52|
- La Mancha
- 50% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon and 25% Syrah
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Aged for 15 months in French oak barrels.
- Wine Type
- 18 meses
- Bodegas Finca Antigua
- Wine Region
- Los Hinojosos (Cuenca)
- Bright cherry red color with cristal sparkles. Dense.
- High aromatic intensity with notes of fresh mint, thyme and eucalyptus leaf. Milky and vanilla nuances. The wood is very well integrated with the fruit. Spicy aromas from the new French oak.
- Full bodied, powerful and well-structured. Pleasant sensation. Balsamic and fresh aftertaste.
- Food Pairing
- Medium and high-quality cheeses and fish such as turbot or salmon. Red meats, roasted lamb and game.
Vino Finca Antigua