Buy Wine Azagador Reserva 2010
Azagador Reserva is made of Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes, late harvest, from our own vineyards located in "La Jaraba" area. Winemaking by zones and varietals separately, with subsequent selection and aging in French and American oak barrels.
|3||3%||Up to €0.58|
|6||5%||Up to €1.95|
- La Mancha
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Bodegas Pago de la Jaraba
- Wine Region
- Villarrobledo (Albacete)
- Wine Type
- 12 meses
- Red garnet color with ruby tones, covered in lively, limpid and bright tones.
- Fruity aromas with spicy notes and oak wood nuances.
- Tasty, harmonious and smooth at first. Well-balanced and good acidity. Full-bodied. Complex and long in the retro nasal phase.