The second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), provides:
- Service providers can use storage devices and data recovery in recipients terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have provided them with clear and comprehensive information on their use, in particular on the purposes of the processing of data in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data with.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of data can be facilitated by using the appropriate settings of a browser or other applications, provided that he should proceed to its configuration during installation or upgrade by action expressly for this purpose.
- This does not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the Information Society specifically requested by the recipient.
Are excused from compliance with the obligations under Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Allow only the communication between the user and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
Two. TYPES OF COOKIES against purpose
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user.
- Techniques Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for dissemination or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Cookies analysis: are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Three. START OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
|Name of cookie||End||How?|
|Session||Register entries user data anywhere.
Owner: WINES AND SPIRITS CUTANDA SL
|When the user fills out a form|
|User Authentication||Identify you as a registered user and allow navigation through the various web content.
Owner: WINES AND SPIRITS CUTANDA SL
|Only the duration of the session|
|Plug-in social networking||Allow user to share content with members of a particular social network.
Owner: social network that puts the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., ...)
|When there is a plugin or share button on a social network|
Owner: Google Inc.
|When accessing the page|
Recipients of the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer are the following entities:
The editor responsible for the website and the controller: WINES AND SPIRITS CUTANDA SL
Where appropriate, entities related directly responsible for the web editor.
April. STATEMENT OF CONSENT
Consent for the installation of cookies means provided through ticking the box on the acceptance of "cookies policy" provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not explicitly state whether or not to accept the installation of the cookies, but continue to use the website or the application will be deemed to have consented expressly informing our institution the ability to block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser settings installed on their computer.
May. OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer for you is optional, refusal to installation can be assumed that the functionality of the web pages is limited or not possible, which would preclude the provision of services by our entity through the same.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
The user may at any time change the cookie settings, block or disable them. This way we provide the major browsers.
Just as Google Analytics cookies to third parties
WINES AND SPIRITS CUTANDA SL is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the policies of third party cookies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
WINES AND SPIRITS CUTANDA SL is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all appropriate technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data was adopted.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the Data Protection Act and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the same is approved, the service recipient may exercise, at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, enclosing a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The controller or treatment is WINES AND SPIRITS CUTANDA SL, with address for notifications Avenida Ramón y Cajal n º 14. 02005 Albacete.