Terms And Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions, together with any special conditions which may be established, specifically regulate the relations arising between Wines and Liquors Cutanda SL, established in Albacete,
C/Concepcion, 12 02001 bajo and with CIF number B-02292662 (hereinafter WINES CUTANDA onwards) and third parties (users) to use the Internet portal www.vinoscutanda.es (hereinafter the Portal), as well as third parties who products offered through it.
The products in this shop, they are mostly alcohol, so they can only be sold to over 18. Therefore I affirm that I am of age.
WINES CUTANDA reserves at all times the right to unilaterally modify, without notice, at any time the presentation and configuration of the Portal.
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 7/1998 on General Conditions of the contract,the Royal Decree 1906/1999 on the telephone and electronic contracting with general conditions in article 5.3 of Law 7/1998, Law 26/1984 for the Protection of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1996 of the Retail Trade, Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating electronic signatures and how laws of application.
By using the website WINE CUTANDA, you acquire the status of user. The visit and the use and / or purchase of any products of the Portal as a user implies the acceptance without reservations of any kind, to any and all General Conditions and where appropriate, to the Special Conditions which, if any, governing the acquisition.
WINES CUTANDA may at any time and without notice, amend these Terms, by posting such changes on the Site in order to make them known to Users before the visit to the Website or purchase any goods offered on the Website.
Products offered. Purchase System
The products offered on the website, along with their features and prices are displayed.
Information, stock prices and valid except for typographical errors, to confirm the veracity of the information consult the store.
Also the shipping address of the user of products, always be borne by the buyer on the screen. These products will be available for sale while stocks last. Prices shown on screen are in euros and include VAT and are in force, except typing error.
Tenders will be properly displayed on the screen. WINES CUTANDA reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products contain and offered to Users via the Portal. Thus, WINES CUTANDA may at any time add new products included in the Portal, understood, unless otherwise, that such new products shall be governed by the provisions of the General Conditions in force at the time available.
Also WINES CUTANDA reserves the right to cease providing access at any time without prior notice to any products offered on the Website.
For the acquisition of the products offered on the Website, WINES CUTANDA ask users to proceed to register for which those users, who must be over eighteen (18) years, must complete the instructions on the screen and require perform the following instructions:
- Full completion of the online form at every moment appears in the Portal using the instructions in it.
- The username and password are personal and not transferable. WINES CUTANDA may make, with proper notice, change the username and / or password, in which case the modified codes become invalid.
- Once registered the user, and to proceed with the purchase of products, you must add the product you want in the shopping cart, according to the indications listed on the screen, filling in for this purpose provided and sending it WINES CUTANDA order form, it which involves reading and acceptance of all these Terms and Conditions and if the particular conditions.
The purchase was made at home means WINE CUTANDA, located on Avenida Ramón y Cajal 14, 02005, Albacete.
- Once the purchase and in the shortest possible time, always later than thirty (30) days from the execution of the purchase, the Customer Service Department WINE CUTANDA user to send the buyer the address specified in the form invoice. The order confirmation sent by WINES CUTANDA not be valid as an invoice, just as proof of purchase.
Payment, delivery and desist orders
Payment of the price of goods purchased and the shipping, which will appear on the screen, can be made by credit card and / or bank transfer.
To pay, the user must follow the instructions on the screen, providing the required information:
- As electronic payment system, WINES CUTANDA is attached to the payment gateway ecommerce Spanish Credit Bank (LA CAM).
- WINES CUTANDA undertakes to deliver the goods purchased by the user, in the buyer's address stipulated, in the order form (no products will be delivered to PO boxes or booths) in the shortest time possible and in Anyway, always within thirty (30) calendar days from the date on which the order. Shipping charges for items purchased will be paid by Buyer.
- The User-buyers have a period of seven (7) working days, the official calendar of their place of residence, to settle the purchase without penalty or expense, including expenses for the return of the goods.
The seven-day period provided in the preceding paragraph shall be computed after receipt by the buyer of the goods purchased.
- However, if the buyer was aware of the right of withdrawal after the date of receipt of the goods purchased, the seven-day period shall run from the date on which he became aware of their right to return, in charge, the goods purchased. In any case, it is understood that the buyer has the right of withdrawal known, since the entry into the Portal, which requires reading and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and in any event from the time of placing the order.
- The return of the orders should be sent to the address CUTANDA WINES, Avda Ramon y Cajal 14, Albacete, 02005. Exercised by the purchaser the right resolution, WINES CUTANDA returned by crediting amounts received without any withholding immediately and never in a period exceeding thirty days. Notwithstanding the above, is excluded the right of withdrawal (withdrawal) in cases where the nature of the content of the services is impossible to carry out, without prejudice to the claim for damages suffered.
Policy protection of personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, WINES CUTANDA informs the user of the existence of an automated file of personal data created with the data obtained in Portal by and for CUTANDA WINES, and under its responsibility, for the purpose of information and marketing of the products offered on the Website, as well as carrying out promotional and advertising activities that may be of interest to expand and improve our Products adapting our offers to your preferences and needs and to enable personalized navigation.
You expressly agree that the inclusion of data collected while browsing the Website, or provided by filling in any form, including those arising from the commercial and / or delivery of products purchased in the automated data file personal data referred to in the first paragraph. During data collection, the user will be informed of the mandatory or otherwise of collecting such data for delivery of the Products, except for ordering in which case WINES CUTANDA reports from the moment the user is not considered voluntary, so inclusion to formalize the purchase order will be required to provide data on the identity, address and number of credit card for payment, as these data necessary for the execution and completion sale.
Users may exercise in respect of the data collected in the manner provided in the preceding paragraph, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999 and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if necessary; and the right to withdraw consent for the transfer of data. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by the User, through a written and signed request to the following address: Wines and Liquors Cutanda, SL, Avenida Ramón y Cajal, 14, 02005 Albacete, or by sending a email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
By accepting these terms, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data included in the file referred to in paragraph 4.1, the company Wines and Liquors Cutanda SL, you are or located not in the Spanish territory, and even in the latter companies that may be subject to a regime of no protection was not comparable to that provided by Spanish law, and in order that these companies can treat their personal information to send you offers and advertisements.
WINES CUTANDA undertakes, using the data in the file, to respect its confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of the file, and to comply with its obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 July.
Intellectual property. Ban hyperlinks
All content displayed on the Website and in particular, designs, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial designs or any other signs of industrial and commercial use are subject to property rights WINE intellectual CUTANDA or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the site.
Under no circumstances shall any license is granted or waiver, transfer all or part of such rights is made or confer any rights, and in particular, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents without prior permission of WINES CUTANDA or the respective owners.
No person may establish a link to www.vinoscutanda.es from any other website without the express prior consent of CUTANDA WINES.
Responsibility Wine Cutanda
Wines and Liquors Cutanda., Only be liable for damages that the User may suffer as a result of using the Portal when such damage is attributable to willful misconduct of the same. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Website and the purchase of products is at your sole risk and sole responsibility.
WINES CUTANDA not responsible for any damages that may arise from, for illustrative purposes and not limiting.
- Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, faults and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or appliances and computers of the users due to causes beyond CUTANDA WINES, which prevent or delay the completion of orders or navigating the site;
- Delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems;
- That may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of the Website and not attributable to CUTANDA WINES;
- Divergences of information, documentation and / or other content of the Site that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version;
- The inability to provide the Service or allow access for reasons not attributable to CUTANDA WINES, due to the User, third parties or force majeure.
WINES CUTANDA not control, generally, the use made by Users of the Service.
In particular WINES CUTANDA not guaranteed under any ends that users use the Service in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, or that they do so diligently and prudently.
In general, the User agrees to comply with these Terms and to meet the special warnings or instructions contained therein or on the Website and act according to the law, morality and the demands of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of service enjoyed by refraining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal functioning, the property or rights of WINES CUTANDA, its suppliers, other users or any third overall.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the user in general accordance with the previous paragraph, the User agrees to use the Portal, as well as the acquisition of the Products:
- For registering, the User agrees to truthfully provide the data provided and keep them updated.
- Do not enter, store or transmit to or from the Website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, racist, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way harms way, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, honor, privacy or image of others and general regulations.
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Portal, any Services , or any of the equipment, systems or networks CUTANDA WINES, of any User of CUTANDA WINES providers or in general of any third party, or otherwise normal capable of causing any disruption or impede operation thereof.
- A properly safeguard your user name and password, as identifiers and access to purchasing products, pledging not to transfer them or allow them access to third party assuming liability for damages could result from improper use of them. Similarly, the user undertakes to notify CUTANDA WINES, as quickly, loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the username and / or password by a third party.
- No any advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation through the Portal activities, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising messages for direct marketing or any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Site or the use or purchase of any Products, including the use of passwords or access codes to third parties or otherwise.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents CUTANDA WINES, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the Website any Content that infringes any intellectual, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and any communication that is necessary between WINES CUTANDA and the user, they should be addressed by e-mail (sending a message to email@example.com) or by writing to WINE CUTANDA SL. Ramón y Cajal, 14, 02005, Albacete.
WINES communications CUTANDA the User will be according to the data provided by him to register on the site.
Governing Law. Arbitration
This contract shall be governed by Spanish law, which applies in matters not provided in this contract on the interpretation, validity and performance.
In the event that any discrepancy or claim between the parties in connection with the performance or the content of these General Conditions occurs, the parties will negotiate in good faith to attempt to resolve such dispute or complaint within a maximum period of one ( 1) month from the date on which either party formally notifies the other that the discrepancy has arisen or notice of the claim.
In the event that the dispute or claim is not resolved within the maximum period prescribed, the parties expressly waive any privilege that may apply, submit the decision of the matter referred to arbitration institution of the Spanish Technological Arbitration Association (ARBITEC ), to which the administration of arbitration and the appointment of arbitrators in accordance with its constitution and bylaws is entrusted.
Likewise, the parties agree to accept and carry out the decision in the arbitration award rendered. If arbitration is not conducted by mutual agreement or declared void, both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, whichever is another.