Buy Cepa 21 wine
wine Cepa 21 2014 is made with 100% Tinto Fino grapes (Tempranillo). The aging has been for 14 months in new French and American oak barrels. A wine aromatically daring wine cellars Cepa 21, full of nuances and subtleties, a wine to discover new sensations organolépticas.
Cepa 21 2014, an excellent year, full of nuances, definitely an extraordinary year with mild and moderate temperatures. Precipitation at the right moment meant that the strain developed in an excellent way until the end of the process. Cepa 21 2014 will surely surprise you with its nuances, its great aroma of fruit accompanied by primary scents and a great variety of complex aromas in the background will not leave you indifferent.
- Ribera del Duero
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Wine Type
- 12 meses
- James Suckling
- Bodegas Cepa 21
- Wine Region
- Castrillo de Duero (Valladolid)
- Pale red with very violet trim.
- Large and complex nose with notes of black fruit confit (blackberry, blackberry and currants).
- The presence of woods is very noble and elegant. The passage of the mouth is opulent that is accompanied by a post-taste structured and elegant.
- Food Pairing
- Red grilled meats, cured cheeses, Iberian acorn ham and lamb in the oven.