Vallegarcia Petit Hipperia. Fresh and fruity with notes of wood. In oca it has volume, structure and the fruit and toasted notes return. It has a long and persistent finish. It is a pleasant and easy-drinking wine.
Petit Hipperia is a red wine from the land of Castile produced by Bodega Vallegarcía. Every year the wine is different, every year they try to offer it to us under special conditions. The label was designed in collaboration with the artist Roman Ruska.
This wine is a coupage of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot. As for the elaboration, a maceration was carried out for 3 days at a temperature of 10ºC and then, a fermentation for 21 days with frequent pumping over.
Lastly, this wine was aged for 12 months in French oak barrels.
- Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot y Petit Verdot.
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Wine Type
- 12 meses
- Bodegas Pago de Vallegarcía
- Wine Region
- Montes de Toledo, Retuerta del Bullaque (Ciudad Real)
- Color cereza de capa alta con borde violáceo.
- De notable intensidad, aromas de fruta madura, minerales, monte bajo, balsámicos y especiados.
- Boca elegante, fresco, fruta roja y final largo con notas tostadas y especiadas.
- Food Pairing
- Arroces, carnes rojas asadas, cordero, estofados, jamón ibérico, risotto, verduras.