|3||3%||Up to €0.85|
|6||5%||Up to €2.85|
- La Mancha
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Aged for 16-18 months in American oak barrels.Then it rests for 6 months in the bottle.
- Bodegas El Vínculo
- Wine Region
- Campo de Criptana (Ciudad Real)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- The excellent and old strains of Tempranillo, perfectly acclimated to the local conditions, and a rigorous selection and control of its performance, are the keys of this great wine. La Mancha is gaining prestige gradually thanks to wines like this, coming from a modern winery designed exclusively to produce limited quantities of excellent quality wine.
- Wine Type
- 18 meses
- Ripe cherry red color with intense garnet rims.
- In the nose it is elegant and complex with a great diversity of nuances. The first aromatic series correspond to spicy notes (anise and vanilla) followed by balsamic scents and Mediterranean underwood (retama and jara). Later the notes of black fruits (blackberries and blueberries) are made patent. It finishes with subtle smoky notes and fine woods (cedar).
- In the mouth it is tasty, juicy and with a good structure. Excellent and ripe tannins that give it a round and expressive step. Great gustatory complexity, emphasizing the fruit fraction excellently assembled with balsamic and smoked nuances.
- Food Pairing