ENATE CRIANZA This Enate Crianza wine has been made from a completely manual harvest, whose musts of each variety have fermented separately at a temperature of 26ºC in stainless steel tanks. After this, malolactic fermentation has taken place and it has aged for 9 months in French oak barrels. Buy wine Enate Crianza Even though it is the smallest of the Enate reds, it is a balanced wine with enough structure to be chosen at our table. A wine known by all now more affordable than ever in our online wine store. Go ahead!
|3||3%||Up to €0.89|
|6||5%||Up to €2.97|
Bodegas Enate has an area of 500 hectares of vineyards at an altitude of more than 500 meters above sea level, located on sandy soils, all of them located in municipalities belonging to the D.O. Somontano of the province of Huesca.
Crianza Enate stands out for its cherry red color, very covered. It is a Crianza made with Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, aging for 9 months in barrels. Enate offers an intense and complex aroma, with rich smoky and spicy nuances, on a background of ripe red fruits. It has a balanced tannic structure, showing itself in the mouth as dense, fleshy and with a long finish, in which toasted notes appear.
- Tempranillo y Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Vineyards are located at an altitude of between 550 and 600 meters above sea level. Franco-sandy ground. Cold winters and hot summers with abrupt changes in temperature in late spring and fall.
- Wine Type
- 9 meses
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Color rojo cereza picota, muy cubierto.
- Aroma intenso y complejo, rico en matices ahumados y especiados sobre un fondo de frutas rojas maduras.
- De estructura tánica equilibrada, en boca se muestra denso, carnoso y con un final extraordinariamente largo en el que aparecen finas notas tostadas.
- Food Pairing
- Meats, smoked, stews and cheeses.