We are facing a wine that lavishes exuberance and goes straight to the senses. The strength of the name is also in line with the power it teaches in its passage through the mouth. Without a doubt, the wine which made the cellar become well-regarded as red wine makers.
|3||3%||Up to €1.88|
|6||5%||Up to €6.27|
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- For its elaboration, the grapes are first despalilla and then a cold maceration. With the macerated grape is carried out an alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.Finally, the wine ages for 14 months in barrels.
- Bodegas Enate
- Wine Region
- Salas Bajas (Huesca)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Enate Merlot Merlot is, as it could not be otherwise, a Merlot single-varietal. The grapes come from vineyards planted about 550-600 meters above sea level.The vineyard of the winery, some 500ha of its own, is distributed by the municipalities of Salas Altas, Salas Bajas, Cregenzán and Basbastro.
- Wine Type
- 14 meses
- It presents a wide and complex aromatic fan in which harmoniously combine the memories of the red fruits, the balsamic and spicy notes (eucalyptus, cloves) along with the characteristic aromas of dried apricots and the nuances of cocoa and roasting, provided by the barrel.
- Its palate is broad, fleshy and is upholstered by high quality sweet tannins. The last moments in the mouth is very persistent and gives us ink and leather hints.
- Food Pairing
- Hunted meats, stews and smoked.