Buy wine Matsu El Pícaro
El Pícaro is a signature young red wine from the D.O.Toro made with Tinta de Toro grapes (the name given to Tempranillo grapes in the area of Toro) from 80 to 100-year-old vines. This wine was made in line with biodynamic vine-growing guidelines and is totally environmentally-friendly.
* Visit Our Private Sale to benefit from a better price on this wine
|3||3%||Up to €0.79|
|6||5%||Up to €2.64|
Wine Matsu El Pícaro:
- Wine Tasting Notes:
Colour: Purplish colour and high robe which show its youth.
Nose: Intense aroma with black fruits like blackberries and blueberries prevailing over red fruits. Mineral notes are also noticed, thus creating a fresh but complex wine.
Taste: Fruity sensations stand out in the mouth. This wine is full-bodied yet leaves, at the same time, sweet and pleasant sensations provided by the ripe grapes.
El Pícaro is a signature young red wine from the D.O.Toro made with Tinta de Toro grapes (the name given to Tempranillo grapes in the area of Toro) from 80 to 100-year-old vines. This wine was made in line with biodynamic vine-growing guidelines and is totally environmentally-friendly. El Pícaro continues to pay tribute to the vine-growers who have devoted their lives to the land. It represents the youngest generation and has all the features of the character it embodies: a strong, brave, sassy and uncontrollable young man. Brief ageing in wooden barrels for 3 months. Despite being young, this is a very rich wine with character.
- Wine region: Toro (Spain)
- Producer: Matsu
- Grapes: Tempranillo
- Tinta de Toro
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- Wine Type
- 2 meses
- Bodegas Matsu
- Wine Region
- (Toro) Zamora
- 14,5 %
- Vino con gran capa y de color amoratado, lo que denota su juventud.
- Tiene un intenso aroma en el que destacan las frutas negras, como moras y arándanos, dominando sobre las frutas rojas y las notas minerales que también aparecen, dando lugar a un vino fresco, pero complejo.
- En boca de nuevo dominan las sensaciones afrutadas, y se percibe un vino con cuerpo, que al mismo tiempo deja unas agradables sensaciones golosas, aportadas por la madurez de la uva de la que procede.
- Food Pairing
- Bacalao confitado, atún rojo a la plancha, musaka, cecina de León.
- Vino Vegano
- Se fabrica con clarificante que no tiene origen animal o que omiten estos procesos.