This wine will represent the maximum exponent of the fusion of styles, since we find ourselves with 60% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 20% Syrah.
It has a bright cherry red color and high aromatic intensity. The notes of fresh mint, thyme and eucalyptus leaf stand out, well integrated with the wood from the 24-month aging in French oak barrels. This wine gives the palate great volume and structure. It has a great freshness in its balsamic aftertaste, which makes it tremendously appetizing and helps to take hearty meals.
- La Mancha
- 50% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon and 25% Syrah
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Aged for 15 months in French oak barrels.
- Wine Type
- 18 meses
- Bodegas Finca Antigua
- Wine Region
- Los Hinojosos (Cuenca)
- Bright cherry red color with cristal sparkles. Dense.
- High aromatic intensity with notes of fresh mint, thyme and eucalyptus leaf. Milky and vanilla nuances. The wood is very well integrated with the fruit. Spicy aromas from the new French oak.
- Full bodied, powerful and well-structured. Pleasant sensation. Balsamic and fresh aftertaste.
- Food Pairing
- Medium and high-quality cheeses and fish such as turbot or salmon. Red meats, roasted lamb and game.
Vino Finca Antigua