Buy Finca Antigua Garnacha wine
In the El Granero plot, of just three hectares, we cultivate this delicate variety, from which we obtain a wine with floral and undergrowth aromas, with colored and dense tears.
Of medium intensity, it is somewhat closed, so it requires oxygenation. It offers aromas of small and compact black fruit, wet earth and a spicy and smoky background. The palate is ripe, fat, with a medium drink, with rough tannins, a correct acidity and a medium persistence finish that once again highlights the earthy and spicy part.
- La Mancha
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Maceration for 16 days. Aged for 8 months in American oak barrels.
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- We cultivate this delicate variety in 'El Granero', a plot of only three hectares. The result is a very dense and colorful wine with floral and underbrush aromas.
- Wine Type
- 8 meses
- Bodegas Finca Antigua
- Wine Region
- Los Hinojosos (Cuenca)
- Medium-high intensity of purple with cardinalis edging and bright sparkles. Very colorful and dense.
- Floral aromas (azalea flower and tree of paradise) and undergrowth —pine bark, leaf litter and broken holly leaf—. Very complex. The barrel aging brings light toasted notes of tobacco and fine woods such as walnut.
- Intense and silky wine. Fresh, long and tasty finish.
- Food Pairing
- Cured sheep and goat cheeses. White meats like turkey and grilled chicken. Perfect for grilled beef.
Vino Finca Antigua