Buy wine Finca Antigua Garnacha 2011
We cultivate this delicate variety in 'El Granero', a plot of only three hectares. The result is a very dense and colorful wine with floral and underbrush aromas.
|3||3%||Up to €0.56|
|6||5%||Up to €1.88|
- La Mancha
- Wine Making (Spanish)
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Maceration for 16 days. Aged for 8 months in American oak barrels.
- Bodegas Finca Antigua
- Wine Region
- Los Hinojosos (Cuenca)
- Vineyard (Spanish)
- We cultivate this delicate variety in 'El Granero', a plot of only three hectares. The result is a very dense and colorful wine with floral and underbrush aromas.
- Wine Type
- 8 meses
- Medium-high intensity of purple with cardinalis edging and bright sparkles. Very colorful and dense.
- Floral aromas (azalea flower and tree of paradise) and undergrowth —pine bark, leaf litter and broken holly leaf—. Very complex. The barrel aging brings light toasted notes of tobacco and fine woods such as walnut.
- Intense and silky wine. Fresh, long and tasty finish.
- Food Pairing
- Cured sheep and goat cheeses. White meats like turkey and grilled chicken. Perfect for grilled beef.
Vino Finca Antigua